Talent Management & Organizational Development Consultant
Job ID: 463624BR
Date posted: Dec. 04, 2018
City: Littleton, Sunnyvale
State: California, Colorado
Description:Provide talent and organizational development support for corporate, select Space, client initiatives (talent reviews/assessments, leadership off-sites, change management, org design etc.). Support Senior Talent and Organizational Development (T&OD) Consultants with key client work. Support the TOD team with analytics, metrics and reporting.
• Partner and consults with select Space functions in the areas of high potential identification, team development, talent reviews, talent assessments, change management and/or leadership off-sites.
• Facilitate and/or co-facilitate talent reviews, team development, leadership off-sites, focus groups, trainings, etc.
• Partner with Sr Consultants and/or at an individual level, identify development needs, evaluate talent, recommend actions, and facilitate implementation of development and talent movement actions.
• Support and help develop analytics, metrics and reporting for the T&OD team.
• Partner with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Diversity and Inclusion, Learning and Capability Development, Total Rewards and others as needed to deliver well-executed and robust client solutions.
• Integrate data with other functions (e.g., Workforce Planning, Leadership Development, etc.) and conduct data analysis to create a more cohesive understanding of the existing workforce strengths, gaps/risks, and mitigation techniques.
• Coordinate and align project plans, communication, and related efforts with HR and Corporate initiatives.
• Support design and coordination of Space ELT Talent Reviews.
• Support and lead corporate talent review deliverables and coordination.
• Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
BA/BS in Human Resources or a related field with 9 years of professional experience with 2-3 years of talent management and/or organizational development experience OR MA/MS in HR, Industrial/ Organizational Psychology or a related field with 7 years of professional experience with 2-3 years of talent management and/or organizational development experience.
• MA/MS – HR, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a related field.
Experience in designing, leading and/or administering Talent Management initiatives (e.g. succession planning, talent pools, talent reviews, assessment and selection, leadership or executive development, etc.).
• Experience in designing, leading, coordinating and/or administering Organizational Development initiatives (e.g. change management, organizational assessment, organizational design, leadership off sites, team development, employee engagement survey, etc.).
• Experience in designing, leading, coordinating and/or administering Talent Management initiatives (e.g. high potential identification, succession planning, talent movement, talent reviews, talent assessment, etc.).
• Demonstrated project management and organizational skills with the ability to execute with and through others while managing multiple projects and changing priorities.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, develop and maintain strong business relationships, and build networks with Talent & Organizational Capability colleagues, HR Business Partners, business clients, and others throughout the company.
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
• Highly analytical with ability to gather and interpret talent metrics/data.
• Ability to thrive in ambiguity while attending to multiple stakeholders, a variety of concurrent projects, and firm deadlines.
• Experience working in a regulated company/industry.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications, specifically Excel (including advanced skill with tools such as pivot tables) and PowerPoint.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Human Resources
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2