Systems Administrator, Staff - Military veterans preferred
ManTech is seeking a Systems Administrator to support our VTS SMEF Administrator Support contract located in Portsmouth, VA.
- Provide System Administrative support duties.
- Support multiple land based C2 systems.
- Provide installation and support services for operational and protype systems.
- Provide SMEF support services and be reachable for service calls.
- Provide upgrade and repair of supports systems.
- Provide documentation support.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Two (2)+ years working with the customers VTS system.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Strong knowledge of windows and providing system administrative support to include: Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows server OS from server 2008 and up, Linux/Unix.
- Knowledge of networking protocols, and applications
- Must have security +
- Must have VTS experience
Years of experience in lieu of a Degree:
Two (2) years’ experience working with C4ISR Systems.
Specialized Experience: Certification on one or more leading Operating Systems.
Two (2) years’ experience working with VTS systems
More Jobs For Veterans...