full-time employee contract
Aircraft Maintenance Product/Data Support Analyst (Senior Level)
ManTech International Corporation is seeking Senior Aircraft Maintenance data support in Crane, IN.
Provide Logistics support for NAVAIR Maritime Patrol and Reconnaissance Aircraft (MPRA) Combat Systems Hardware (CSH) programs including but not limited to:
• Development and execution of Product Support Analysis (PSA)/Logistics Product Data (LPD) in support of NAVAIR programs utilizing approved databases SLICwave or Raytheon EAGLE.
• Development of a Logistics Support Analysis Reports (LSAR) LSA-019 and LSA-024 from the performance of Maintenance Task Inventory (MTI) and Maintenance Task Analysis (MTA).
• Provide Operator and MTA; assist with establishment of Supportability baseline to include development of Supportability baseline data set (includes FMECA, MTI/MTA, and Level of Repair Analysis (LORA)).
• Perform non-economic and economic LORA analysis as well as sensitivity analysis utilizing OPUS 10 & COMPASS modeling software.
• Development of Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) plans, analysis, implementation and sustainment recommendations.
• Collect and analyze logistic data, prepare data/materials to support briefings, generate reports.
• Review Contract SOW and Logistics related CDRLs.
• Assist with developing and maintenance of logistics support data, planning schedules, and documents, including safety and hazardous material identification.
• Interface with internal functional teams and external customers for planning, organizing, resource allocation, prioritization, procurement support, and issue resolution.
• Works with NAVSUP to develop the LSAR reports: Provisioning Parts List (PPL)(LSA-036), Provisioning Parts List Index (PPLI)(LSA-151), as well as reviewing the Engineering Data For Provisioning (EDFP) for clarity and accuracy.
Should have at least:
• Bachelor’s Degree + 5 years experience, or
• Associate’s Degree + 7 years experience, or
• High School Diploma + 9 years experience.