full-time employee contract
Manages the Information System Security Program for a government customer. Responsible for the preparation of Information Systems Security Plans that outline regulations and establish and implement governing computer security policy. Assists in the development and conduct of computer security awareness products and briefings for supported government contracts. Coordinates with government agencies to obtain rulings, inter-predations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations. Provides training to junior personnel on the computer security career track. Presents contractor perspective on computer security issues to various government working groups. Performs other computer security functions as assigned.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, ManTech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) to join our team in the Denver, CO area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within ManTech.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Controlling, labeling, virus scanning, and appropriately transferring data between information systems at varying classification levels
• Inspecting computer hardware prior to disposal
• Assessing and responding to security-related requests within various ticketing systems
• Analyzing new software requests
• Maintaining operational security posture for information systems
• Performing risk assessment analysis to support Assessment and Authorization (A&A)
• Preparing and reviewing A&A documentation in accordance with ICD 503
• Supporting industry partners with their A&A efforts
• Bachelor’s degree and 0-2 years of ISSO experience, Associate’s degree and 4-6 years of relevant experience, or; High School Diploma/GED and 6 or more years of relevant experience.
• Familiarity with information system security principles
• Ability to build rapport with military, civilian, and contractor personnel at all levels
• Knowledge of security-related IC and DoD policies, procedures and operating instructions
• Must obtain Security+ within 6 months of start
Must possess an active TS/SCI w CI Poly