NOTE: This position is scheduled to begin the January, 2019.Sr. Exchange Administrator/Outlook Specialist
The Sr. Exchange Administrator/Outlook Specialist is part of the team that is responsible for the technical aspects of Raytheon’s existing Rmail Service. This role will play an instrumental part in developing the capabilities of the service while working closely with our Service Delivery Manager and Exchange Engineer to ensure continuity of service. Responsible for mentoring technical staff, act as technical lead on EUS projects and recommend improvements to the service. This position can be based remotely within the continental United States.The department has the following expectations of the person selected for this role
• An empathic focus on user needs
• Maintaining high levels of productivity throughout the work day while working remotely
• Using excellent interpersonal and soft skills in solving user problems
• A dedication to learning and mastering new technologies, tools, and methods
• A commitment to excellent user experiences.Key Job Responsibilities:
• Resolve escalated complex problems experienced from the service. Attain root cause for incidents and oversee corrective action. Escalate to management as required.
• Acts as technical lead on EUS projects involving Exchange,O365, Powershell and Outlook
• Provides support, (administration, maintenance, monitoring, backup, contingency), for multiple messaging and collaboration technologies.
• Mentor other technical staff on existing and emerging technologies
• Identifies and implements improvement opportunities spanning service delivery, user experience, security, etc.
• Delivers root cause analysis of critical outage and incidents, develop permanent solutions, and coordinate implementation
• Monitor daily operations to ensure continuity of service
• Plan and oversee system upgrades of the on premise servers
• Manage and monitor the O365 environment
• Develop solutions to complex end user issues
• Mentor technical staff on existing and emerging technologies
• Engage with IT Security and Technical Architecture groups to certify email solutions
• Support technology evaluations of new features and functions
• Provide technical expertise to projects designed to enhance the service
• Ensure changes, incidents, and new releases to the service are managed to Raytheon expectations
• Design and implement new processes as process gaps are defined and service matures.
• Deliver operational reviews and other service meetings as required
• Communicate with service and technical leads in the business
• Provide written job aids to the Service Desk
• Maintain existing and, as required, develop new documentation that will include but is not limited to SOPs and System Architecture Guides and diagrams adhering to organizational templates, policies, and standards
• Serve as an expert to support the education and training of end users, working to increase end user proficiency and adoption of implemented solutions
• Partner with Communications to ensure a robust and active Rspace community & Self-service tools
• Participate in 24/7 on call rotation
• Other duties as assignedRequired Skills:
Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience implementing and managing MS-Exchange and MS-Outlook services in a multi-site, geographically-distributed enterprise employing Azure Active Directory. Experience must include:
• Preparing and delivering written and verbal reports and general communications to audiences of varying levels of seniority and technical ability.
• Collaborating and coordinating activities with stakeholders and infrastructure teams on upgrades, installations, and integrations.
• On-premise and O365 deployments
• Powershell scripting skills
• Experience supporting and trouble-shooting Outlook Add-ins
• US Citizenship is required
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a US DoD Secret Clearance Level
• Willing and able to participate in the 24/7 rotation.Desired Skills:
• Understanding of Mobile Device Management concepts and technology
• Experience with O365 GCC-High and/or D-ITAR
• Experience with Skype for Business administration
• ITIL certification
• Experience with enterprise data centers, networking and firewalls.
• Office 365 Directory Synchronization tool (DirSync)
• Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS)
• Microsoft Azure Active Directory Connect tool (AD Connect)
• An empathic focus on user needs
• Maintains high levels of productivity throughout the work day while working remotely
• Uses excellent interpersonal and soft skills in solving user problems
• Possesses dedication to learning and mastering new technologies, tools, and methods
• A commitment to excellent user experiences.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited instutition is preferred.
14 years of experience may be substitutred in lieu of a degree.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.