General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Operates a car or light truck to deliver documents and packages.
Properly Sort materials by correct office/organization for delivery. Load cart in order of delivery. Validate materials against tracking numbers and confirm if is part of their route. Alert staff if it is not part of the courier run and follow guidance on what action to take. Follow SOPs to scan and track materials at delivery. Follow SOPs to sync mail scanners and perform receipt upload. Provide hard copy archive after electronic version is uploaded. Responsible for driving a truck, CDL is not required but a clean driving record is required.
1. Drives a company or customer-owned vehicle to deliver and pick up documents, packages, supplies and other items to and/or from company and customer locations.
2. Travels by car or light truck.
3. Maintains related records, including a log of items picked up and delivered.
4. Participates in special projects as required.
0-1 years of related courier or driver experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
1. Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
2. Requires a valid state driver's license.
3. Specialized driver's license may be required, depending on state and local regulations.