General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Here’s an opportunity to work for the US Air Force’s most storied and advanced Distributed Training operation. Winner of numerous US Air Force and US Department of Defense training awards over the last 18 years, the Distributed Mission Operations Center (DMOC) at Kirtland AFB, NM is the Air Force’s primary hub for distributed combat training exercises, testing and experimentation. Through the DMOC, warfighters at locations around the globe face realistic environments to practice tactics and procedures in highly-realist training environments. The DMOC architecture integrates synthetic (virtual and/or constructive) simulations across various networks to support a battlespace that accurately models adversary and friendly weapons and weapons systems, focusing on Command, Control, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance systems. Integrating live, virtual and constructive (LVC) elements, the DMOC is a major contributor to the US Air Force’s Operational Training Infrastructure (OTI). The DMOC paves the way to bridge the gap for fifth generation training in air, space, and cyber domains. This is your chance to influence an industry leader as the DMOC moves to the next level of exceptional training capabilities.
Designs and develops tests and test requirements for products, systems, software and/or related components and equipment.
1. Participates in the design and development of tests and test requirements for products, systems, software and/or related components and equipment.
2. Troubleshoots problems and documents findings of tests.
3. Defines testing processes and ensures tests adhere to established standards.
4. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
5. Participates in special projects as required.
Skills and Abilities
1. Basic knowledge of test engineering principles, methods, and techniques.
2. Knowledge of the associated hardware, software, and equipment.
3. Professional certification in one or more specific technologies may be required, depending on job assignment.
0-2 years of related experience in testing, engineering or quality assurance.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
2. 0-2 years of related experience in testing, engineering or quality assurance.
3. SECRET clearance required (can be obtained after hire), TS/SCI HIGHLY desired