• In support of the USCENTCOM HQ Operations, provide application engineering and coordination support for the AIDE program.
• USCENTCOM HQ uses the Automated Information Discovery Environment (AIDE) suite of software application tools which require continual O&M and periodic enhancement in support of the mission.
• Specialized staff augmentation is required to perform operations and maintenance activities for this Linux-based system of systems as well as on-going war-fighter training in the use of the AIDE suite in support of the Mission.
• Be responsible for integrating multiple data sets into web based, real-time data archives with video exploitation operating on Linux platforms in support of the Mission
• Perform data integration for Ops and C2 Planning applications to include streaming Cursor-On-Target and Full Motion Video data in support of the Mission
• Integrate AIDE servers into the USCENTCOM architecture to include SIPR, JWICS, BICES and CPN-X in support of the Mission
• Integrate Full Motion Video distribution throughout the USCENTCOM HQ architecture in support of the Mission
• Work in an agile development environment and support operational requirements in support of the Mission
• Provide training for warfighters on the use of applications and systems in support of the Mission
• Be deployable to the USCENTCOM Area of Responsibility (to include combat zones) on short notice in support of the Mission
• Interact and collaborate with warfighters on a 40+ hour week and if deployed a 12 hour, 6 day a week basis (72 hour week) for USCENTCOM in support of the Mission
• Collect enhancement requirements and train users in support of the Mission
• Possess strong working knowledge of the USCENTCOM HQ, CFH and AOR
• Provide on-site trouble shooting for server hardware, Linux systems, Networking, PostgreSQL Databases and Active Directory environments