Security Analyst - Military veterans preferred
- Security Analyst SAIC has a new opportunity for a Security Analyst to work on an exciting, fast- paced program.
- This position provides direct security administrative support to a government program office – its leadership and staff.
- Processes personnel security clearances; enters data and track clearances in customer’s security database.
- Implements visitor control and certifications for visitors to customer sites.
- Coordinates and transmits clearance information as directed by the Customer.
- Prepares and conducts program briefings associated with executed NDAs.
- Reviews documents for proper classification markings.
- Supports meetings to ensure compliance with administrative security safeguards.
- Supports security processing – courier, scheduling, tracking, and facilitating personnel investigations and testing.
- Coordinates actions with program office security personnel and external security organizations.
Required Education and Experience:
- Exceptional organizational skills, effectively manages multiple tasks and priorities.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) and Outlook (email, calendars).
- Responsive to deadlines and completeness in accomplishing assignments.
- Experience with Intelligence Community organizations.
- “Can do” attitude, able to work with many types of people.
- Polished communicator.
- BA/BS Degree (7-years relevant experience may substitute for degree).
- 3-years+ security administration experience out of 7-years of work experience.
- Specific security database hands-on experience
- TS/SCI clearance with Poly
More Jobs For Veterans...