• This position provides AIDE Senior Systems Engineer Engineering Support to the Headquarters, U.S. Central Command on MacDill AFB in Tampa, Florida.
• The engineer is responsible for maintaining mission essential systems while providing direct support to end users in an operational environment.
• The senior systems engineer will be responsible for tier-three operations escalation support during break/fix situations involving the workstation baseline.
• The integration engineer may support patching, upgrading, and securing the image for regular update releases into production.
General duties will include:
• The senior systems engineer shall integrate functions, features and capabilities into the AIDE server environment as determined by the Government
• Design, install, test and maintain software applications and systems
• Monitor computer system performance to ensure proper application operations
• Manage systems activities to ensure a rich user experience
• Prepared to work in an agile development environment and support operational requirements
• Provide training for warfighters on the use of applications and systems in support of the mission
• Deployable to USCENTCOM Area of Responsibility (to include combat zones) on short notice
• Interacting and collaborating with warfighters on a 40+ hour week and if deployed a 12 hour, 6 day a week basis (72 hour week)
• Support on-call requirements, as needed, to maintain AIDE capabilities within HQ USCENTCOM and CFH
• Collect enhancement requirements and train users in support of the Mission
• Integrate multiple data sets (e.g. LOGCOP) into the AIDE architecture in support of the mission