Material Control Account Manager
Job ID: 463307BR
Date posted: Dec. 05, 2018
City: Colorado Springs
Description:At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join our team in Colorado Springs! This Project Engineer position supports the Hardware Leadership teams serving as a material Cost Account Manager (CAM) and metrics engineer for the SBIRS, Survivable, Endurable, Evolution (S2E2) Program at the CISF on Peterson Air Force Base.
Responsibilities will also include:
• ECP and BOE support for contract growth
• Risk and opportunity management
• Establishment and collection of metrics
• Status schedule
• Communication with other functional areas and subcontractors within the SBIRS program
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin’s competitive and comprehensive benefits package
• Understanding of schedule management concepts
• Cost estimating experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
• Understanding of cost account management and earned value management
• Metrics establishment and collection
• Project leadership experience
• Schedule development, execution, and leadership experience
• Experience with cost account management and earned value management principles
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Management
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2