Quality Assurance Engineer
Job ID: 460435BR
Date posted: Dec. 05, 2018
Description:At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems (RMS), we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
This position is part of the Supplier Quality Services organization which coordinates supplier surveys, inspections, and surveillance activities in support of RMS programs. The primary responsibilities of this role are:
- Onboarding and training 3rd party inspection and surveyor personnel
- Resolving resource performance discrepencies during audits or inspections
- Maintaining the training and testing records/database
- Reviewing survey checklists for completeness & quality
- Develop a system for continuous monitoring of 3rd party resource performance
- Lead weekly coordination meetings virtually with other LM Business Areas.
Must be able to travel periodically to support program reviews or supplier survey activities as needed.
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding of supplier quality processes related to inspection and special processes
- Outstanding time management and task prioritization
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of AS9100
- Greenbelt certification; demonstrated process improvement experience.
- Familiarity with SAP transactions related to supplier quality, inspections, and surveys
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: QA/Test and Inspection
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)