Talent Acquisition Sourcer
Job ID: 462665BR
Date posted: Dec. 05, 2018
City: Fort Worth
Description:Lockheed Martin is seeking a sourcer; responsibilities include:
• Source potential and passive candidates through social media, internet sourcing, and relationship building.
• Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand technical requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining talent pipelines.
• Responsible for the execution of staffing and recruitment plans for assigned client organization(s).
• Provides consultation and guidance to hiring leaders, Human Resource Business Partners, candidates and employees on talent acquisition practices, processes, timelines, and outcomes.
• Provides diverse slates by sourcing and recruiting nationwide using applicable tools (e.g., CRM tools, hiring events, etc.) to find the best talent that meets business needs.
• Represents the company in various internal and external hiring forums, as well as with professional associations, diversity groups, and community service groups as needed.
• Maintains ongoing communication and working relationships with hiring leaders, employees, candidates, HR Business Partners, Labor Relations, Compensation, Global Diversity & Inclusion, and Legal as needed.
• Utilize Microsoft Office.
• May travel for hiring events or other recruitment related activities.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrated experience in core sourcing skills (Job requirements gathering, planning, sourcing, social media, cold calling, phone screening).
• Demonstrated experience working in a high-volume environment and delivering quality pipelines of candidates under very tight timelines.
• Demonstrated experience sourcing candidates for manufacturing roles.
• Demonstrated experience ATS/CRM experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
• Experience sourcing for aviation positions (e.g., mechanics, assemblers, cleared talent, etc.).
• Experience developing recruitment and staffing plans for assigned client organization in coordination with overarching client organization/company, including identification of workforce gaps, opportunities, and methods to address near and long-term resource requirements.
• Understanding of human capital analytics and key workforce metrics.
• Experience delivering staffing results for the business in partnership with Human Resources Business Partners, Centers of Excellence, and other organizations as needed.
• Ability to influence stakeholders using multiple methods and data.
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to process changes and hiring adjustments.
• Demonstrated ability to build and maintain relationships, collaborate with others, engage in constructive conflict, and manage interpersonal dynamics.
• Strong decision making, judgement, oral and written communication.
• Business and financial acumen.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Human Resources
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: yes
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day