Strategic Planner Senor Staff / MS Dynamics / Orlando, FL
Job ID: 457162BR
Date posted: Dec. 05, 2018
Description:This Strategic Planning position supports Strategy & Business Development and the entire enterprise.
- Provide leadership for the creation and execution of MFC's Opportunity Management Solution (OMS) tool "LM Bridge"
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
? Sole responsibility for managing and leading the entire LM Bridge tool
? Plan OMS rollout schedule with all major milestones
? Interface with assigned IT team to ensure seamless plan execution
? Interface and train key LOB representatives to increase company "buy-in"
? Provide status updates to the corporate enterprise OMS (eOMS) team during monthly reviews ? Ensure initial data migration happens on schedule
? Identify areas for tool expansion capabilities and ties to other MS Dynamics instances ? Plan all future subsequent tool upgrade phases and their execution
? Troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arise ? Assist with tool reporting functionality ? Coordinate with other BA OMS leads as required
- Facilitate the development of cross-LOB market perspectives and strategies.
- Understanding of MFC products and processes
- Ability to lay out and execute a project implementation plan from start to finish
- Advanced MS Office skills (specifically PowerPoint, Excel and MS Project or other scheduling tools)
- Demonstrated outstanding written and verbal presentation and communication skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to organize and analyze data for key recommendations
- Ability to interact with and present data to executive level Senior Leadership
- Strong financial acumen
- Experience with program planning tools & methodology
- Experience with Software development and change implementations
- Experience with MS Dynamics
- Basic understanding of IT functionality
- Experience with Business Tools & Software
- Experience providing & conducting training
- Experience presenting to Senior Leadership
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Business Development
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day