Job ID: 463835BR
Date posted: Dec. 05, 2018
Description:This job will involve full life-cycle simulation software development for the Lucy program. It will include creation and modification of requirements, design, code and unit tests for a variety of software models of hardware components and spacecraft subsystems.
- C / C++ software development.
- Good teamwork skills; desire to work with high performance software development teams.
- At least 1 year of software development/test on previous DSE (Deep Space) programs.
- Prior experience supporting a DSE SIQT (Software Item Qualification Test) program.
• VxWorks real-time embedded software development experience.
• Development experience with UML design tools
• Development experience with hardware – software interfaces.
• Experience in spacecraft simulation software development to include, requirements development, software design, software coding and testing, integration, and acceptance testing.
• Experience with DOORS requirements management system.
• Problem solver who meets deadlines, communicates effectively, enjoys challenges, can work independently, and has the ability to learn quickly.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Software Engineering
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2