Job ID: 458136BR
Date posted: Dec. 05, 2018
City: Mitchel Field
State: New York
Description:- Development of Test Plans, Procedures and Test Reports under direct supervision of a Lead Tester or Manager
o Preparation for/Conduct Test Readiness Reviews, Conduct test procedures, Post Test Results Review (PTRR), Test Result Reviews, under direction of Lead Tester or Manager
- Preparation of Draft Test CDRLs to the USN Customer to be reviewed with Lead Tester or Manager
o Internal Review Comment Adjudication
- Customer liaison with SP-24, PMOSSP, and DCMA for purposes of:
o Test status (issues/failures) socialization with customer stakeholders
o Test Documentation review and verification
o Test problem resolution
- Test scenario set-up:
o Interface de-bugging
o Computer Component Setup and initialization
o Test Equipment Interface setup and monitoring
o Special Test equipment operation, setup in support of equipment and system test execution.
- Tool Group Backup Support setting up and staging workstations/servers and implementing IA safeguards
Bachelors degree from an accredited college.
- Systems Testing familiarity
- Experience with SSI/D5BF system operation, testing and standard maintenance procedures.
- Experience with PCs, Laptops, Tablets, Hand-held computing devices, and other computers
- Knowledge of and experience with Logic Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Test Meters.
- Knowledge of special test equipment and simulator setup to support both SSI and D5BF systems.
Minimum 3.0 GPA
Ability to obtain a security clearance
- 2+ years of TRIDENT experience or equivalent system testing experience
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting issues
- Knowledge/experience with Special Test Equipment
- Hands on experience in the operation of electronic systems is highly
- Cybersecurity background including IA protocols implementation, cryptology, network analyzing protocols and risk management
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Hourly/Non-Exempt
Business Unit: ESS6500 RMS
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Assembly/Integration and Test
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: TEMPO: 9X80A - Standard Fri to Fri (Flex & Rigid)