Electronics Engineer Associate (New Grad)
Job ID: 463736BR
Date posted: Dec. 05, 2018
City: Cape Canaveral
Description:If you are seeking a career that has tremendous impact beyond any one individual and wish to be a part of a meaningful American institution, we invite you to learn more about the Fleet Ballistic Missile (FBM) program! For over 60 years, the FBM team has supported the Navy’s mission to provide affordable and credible strategic deterrence. We offer unique career opportunities and challenges on a program with a rich history and exciting future. We help keep this nation and our allies secure.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting (determination of root cause) of Acceptance Test Procedure (ATP) failures. Generate fault trees, perform analysis and generate and execute test plans to exonerate branches of the fault tree. Act as primary petitioner to Failure Review Board to gain approval of root cause determination (including all activities required to achieve such a determination).
- Engineering role in Material Review Board (MRB). Execute analysis required to achieve MRB approval of hardware disposition determination. Track MRB and defects and drive hardware disposition activities to closure. MRB authority will be commensurate with knowledge and experience.
- Identify and implement corrective actions relative to CCA test failures. This includes updates to Acceptance Test Requirements (ATRs), ATPs and support equipment software and hardware design and implementation.
- Perform trend analysis of in-family data, failure data (Pareto analysis) and production defects. Propose appropriate production yield improvements accordingly.
- Extensive interaction with subcontractors
- Support facility testing schedule, which may include times outside of Monday-Friday first shift business hours
*Ability to obtain Secret Clearance required for this role.
*This position requires special access to support the program and requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen
Bachelors or Masters degree in an Electrical/Electronics program or other related discipline from an accredited college/university.
This position requires special access to support the program and requires the selected candidate to be a US Citizen.
1. Analog and/or digital design, analysis and testing experience is highly desired.
2. Experience performing formal root cause analysis
3. Experience with automated test management software (Test Stand, Test Studio, or MATLAB)
4. Applicant should have some digital and analog board and box level experience.
5. Ability to produce and present informal al status briefings to both LM Program Management and Customer.
6.Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex technical issues to subordinates, peers, management, subcontractors and customers.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Electronics Engineering
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2