Cushman & Wakefield (http://www.cushmanwakefield.com/en/careers)
Job Description Summary
Under the direct supervision of an Accountant, Sr. Accountant or Financial Manager, this is an entry level accounting position that performs various clerical accounting tasks according to standard operating procedures. These tasks may include processing invoices, answering vendor inquires, and completing related documentation and reporting functions.
The Accounts Payable Accountant is responsible for the following:
· Processes invoices, receipts, P-cards, Employee Expense Reports, etc. for payment, by verifying accuracy of documentation and balances, compiling data and preparing appropriate forms and reports.
· Scan and enter vendor invoices into accounting system
· Maintain basic knowledge of general ledger accounts with the ability to identify incorrect coding
· Follow up on inquiries, issues, and outstanding invoices using effective communication
· May prepare various spreadsheets, reports and data lists as assigned.
· Review and validate back-up documentation for monthly accruals
· Monitor Purchase Orders processing
· Set up filing system and maintain in an organized fashion
· Create or assist with creating internal reports as needed
· Support Facility Management teams in financial performance and deliverables
· Promotes and maintains client relationships especially as it relates to financial performance and reporting
· Assist in the development of training programs for new and existing accounting and facility personnel.
· Adapt quickly to changing environment
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.