Digital Marketing Technologist
A marketing technologist is a bridge between IT and marketing, a technologically savvy professional with a deep understanding of the web, data and analytics coupled with the creative mindset to transition raw data into actionable insights and compelling marketing campaigns.
This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Digital & Social media and works in concert with other business colleagues and the corporate Digital & Social Media team to develop content to ensure business visibility and unified Raytheon branding.
You will collaborate with stakeholders to determine business requirements and develop a set of key performance indicators (KPI’s) for surround sound campaigns and other key communications initiatives. You will define, develop, and deliver reporting and analysis that informs strategic and tactical decision-making related to Raytheon’s websites and owned social media channels. You will be responsible for monitoring and tracking website data in order to better understand visitor behavior and optimize site design, content strategy and calls to action.
As a Digital Marketing Technologist, you’ll:
- Develop landing pages for digital ads and create/maintain web content
- Define a reporting strategy that will clearly communicate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Work with Communications colleagues to develop reports, gain insights and recommend refinements to marketing campaigns
- Manage search engine strategy development, execution and analysis
- Analyze and translate data from Google Analytics into actionable items
- Assist with developing PPC campaigns on behalf of Missile Systems, working with Global Branding
- Lead department understanding, use and integration of marketing software / digital tools.
- Analyze and recommend improvements for website search engine performance / driving visitor traffic
- Work closely with branding team to ensure marketing content is written with keyword optimization in mind
- Research, test, recommend, and implement latest techniques to support overall marketing strategies
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Analytics, IT or related field. Minimum of 4 years of experience in digital marking
- 6 years of related experience with progressively increasing levels of responsibility
- Excellent writing skills that demonstrate a solid grasp of English grammar
- Must be able to work both independently, and as a member of a multi-functional communications team.
- Solid knowledge of analytical tools and strategies
- Strict attention to detail is needed, along with the ability to collect, analyze, and manipulate multiple sources of data
- Experience with Drupal, WordPress, Microsoft Sharepoint or other web content management tools
- Knowledge of HTML and image editing software
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Microsoft Office suite, data analysis tools
- Experience with Sprinklr and/or BrightEdge a plus
- Experience working in the defense industry a plus
As a member of the Digital & Social Media Team, you’ll need good technical skills to produce excellent digital content and work with the many online tools we use. A background developing and maintaining websites and marketing content is essential. It’s important for you to have excellent writing and project management skills. The person who succeeds in this role will enjoy interacting with lots of different personalities and is self-motivated.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.