We are seeking an experienced Principle electrical engineer proven track record leading teams as a Cost Account Manager (CAM) and co-lead in the Hardware Production Engineering team for production programs. The candidate will work in a high octane environment and work closely with an Integrated Product Team Lead (IPTL) as their co-IPTL and CAM. The candidate must be comfortable working with on hardware technical technology to support the Airborne Radar Hardware Units such as Antenna, Receiver/Exciter, Power supply, and Processor. The applicant should have a broad background and understanding of the Airborne Hardware. The applicant will take a leadership role for production hardware engineering teams and provide technical oversight to the team members and provide path forward and guidance. The applicant will also lead programs in the capacity of Tier 1 or Tier II IPTL (Integrated Project Team Lead) and execute programs to meet program specifications within allocated cost and schedule. The Hardware production engineering team supports the Hardware delivery of Airborne RADAR system LRU (Line Replaceable Units) and the IPTL/CAM will interface with the Chief engineer and program office on the Airborne RADAR systems during production phase and unit/system sell off. The Candidate will prepare and manage man-power loading across the period of performance, lead investigation, test performance and cost trade-offs during the production phase of the program. Report weekly EVMS and analyze EVMS to evaluate performance of the program and take necessary actions to keep program within cost & schedule while identifying and mitigating program risks. Work with program manager and functional management to align staffing needs with appropriation of assignments. Prepare and present Program Performance, Variance analysis, Estimate of cost to complete and other reports for periodic meetings. Candidate should have strong leadership and be able to effectively manage technical staff for successful execution of programs, while maintaining and developing positive team dynamics. Travel is required
8 plus years’ experience in the areas of RR Sub-system Design and technical leadership.
• Provide technical leadership in advanced radar systems development engineering.
• Work closely with engineering functional and technical management to ensure on time deliveries
• Work closely with the Production Hardware Engineering IPTL as their co-IPTL and CAM
• Must be EVMS certified required and needs to be able to present financial status to program (i.e. Estimate at Completion (EAC), Variances, Baseline Change Request (BCR), PMX, IMS/IMP, etc.)
• Experience with government programs.
• Experience with lab processes and hardware testing.
• Experienced at leading hardware integration and validation efforts necessary for efficient sell-off of
Advanced RADAR systems
• Travel is required
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to function effectively as part of a larger team
• Able to lead an engineering team
• Able to Present technical results to Program leadership
• Experience in a production environment
• Existing Secret clearance or ability to obtain a secret clearance with interim clearance
10 + Years’ experience in the areas of RR Sub-system Design and technical leadership.
• Experience working in a DoD environment
• IPTL Tier I Certification
• Program Manager Certification Level 6
• SCRUM or Agile Training and/or Experience
• Front Line Leadership Training
Required Education: B.S. in Electrical Engineering
Preferred Education: M.S. in Electrical Engineering with a concentration in RF/Microwave and Analog Circuits
U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.