What’s YOUR Mission?
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
Raytheon Company is pursuing a Deputy Program Manager (DPM) to execute a support program in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA). The DPM will be responsible for assisting with execution of new and ongoing C4I contracts and support new business initiatives. This position is in Raytheon’s Integrated Defense Systems (IDS) Business and part of the Mission Systems and Sensors. The position in located in Fullerton, CA and is contingent upon award. This position will require some domestic and international travel.
The DPM will report to the lead Sr. Program Manager located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This individual will help support a geographically dispersed, multi-functional team, to the successful execution and fielding of the program from contract award through final program closure. The DPM must be capable of driving execution efficiency while meeting requirements and managing the Fixed Firm Price (FFP) baseline in a dynamic environment. In addition, the DPM will support with new business opportunities, subcontract management, financial reporting and contract management.
This candidate must be capable and comfortable communicating in writing and presenting to Raytheon senior leaders, regarding the execution of the program. The candidate is also responsible for building effective collaborative relationships amongst the Raytheon enterprise and with Saudi leadership and staff in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The DPM is responsible for supporting with planning, organizing, controlling, directing, and staffing the technical, administrative, financial, contractual, and personnel actions required
- Manage subcontractor relationships and assure subcontract performance
- Identify and develop approaches to pursue new opportunities
- Be accountable for financial forecasting and planning activities including AOP and EAC reviews
- Ensure the project stays on schedule and on budget, and implement earned value management, Risk and Opportunity, and other primary program processes
- Support and help present program management reviews on a quarterly basis
- Strictly adhere to US Export/Import policies, regulations, and processes
- Ten (10) plus years of program management experience or related experience
- Excellent leadership and team-building skills including leading cross functional teams
- Capable of managing complex program task prioritization, planning, staffing, scheduling, conflict resolution, and change management
- Ability and willingness to travel both domestically and overseas
- Bachelors of Science degree in Engineering, Science, Management, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
- Ability to obtain Saudi Military Security Clearance
What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
- Program management experience with Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) Hardware and Software integration, international installation, and FFP
- Direct Commercial Sales experience including knowledge of US Export/Import policies, regulations and processes
- Capture management experience with international programs
- Strong analytical abilities: ability to plan, control, and direct activities and resources related to planning and scheduling
- Proven negotiation skills
- Proven past experience working a program in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Advanced degree in Engineering, Science, Management, Mathematics, or equivalent experience
Raytheon: “Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."- Thomas A. KennedyRaytheon Chairman and Chief Executive OfficerThis position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.