Job Title: Lead Training Solutions Analyst
Req ID: 127988BR
Location(s): Flexible – Home/London based (with regular travel to Harlow)
Summary of Role:
Raytheon has significant relevant experience in delivering global learning and training services to industry and defence customers. Raytheon UK is now establishing a defence training business in the UK with UK personnel. This role is high profile within Raytheon UK and will require an individual with acknowledged training credibility with Royal Navy and British Army customers and industry community.
The Raytheon UK, Lead Training Solutions Analyst role will focus on the system level analysis and modelling of existing defence individual and collect training solutions and future defence training opportunities. The role will primarily focus on, but not be limited to, defence training opportunities within the Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force.
The Lead Training Solutions Analyst will play a key role in working collaboratively with other members of the Raytheon UK, Raytheon Professional Services and Global Training Solutions. The role will report to the Raytheon UK Senior Training Services Manager and be responsible for the development and delivery of defence related enterprise level training solutions analysis and the production of the structured information necessary to drive defence training solution design and development.
• Conduct enterprise level training system analysis and modelling of existing defence training operations, and potential defence training opportunities.
• Review defence customer training data and identify the additional inputs required from customers, partners and collaborators to support full analysis and modelling.
• Perform cost-benefit analyses to determine how the customer’s requirements are best met through an optimised and effective systems approach to training.
• Prepare defence training analysis information and reports to support opportunity assessment and training bid teams.
• Provide support to opportunity reviews, and bid negotiations with potential customers and industry partners.
• Develop training system requirements that are based upon analysis of customer supplied data and are compliant with customers systems approach to training.
• Develop relationships with Raytheon training communities and lead defence training analysis activities in accordance with the Company’s corporate governance policies, processes, procedures.
• Solve complex multi-disciplined problems in collaboration with members of Raytheon UK, Raytheon Professional Services and Global Training Solutions.
• The Lead Defence Solutions Analyst must be able to provide technical guidance on all matters relating to the analysis of defence enterprise training solutions.
• Significant knowledge of UK Defence individual and collective training, including working with military training customers and the Ministry of Defence.
• Substantial technical expertise in the analysis and modelling of existing Defence Systems Approach to Training (DSAT) based enterprise training solutions and the requirements for new training solutions.
• A demonstrable record of accurately analysing existing large scale training solutions and identifying where activities can be optimised to improve operational efficiency and training effectiveness.
• They will ideally be known by and have credibility with Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force customers, industry counterparts and must also be willing and able to operate at all levels within Raytheon.
• Proven ability to identify training business and corporate risks.
• Have the ability to work with training solution architects, project managers and other disciplines, to ensure the successful implementation of projects.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent relevant industry experience.
• Uses long term innovative thinking to identify and develop new approaches to training solution analysis and modelling.
• Must have strong people and influencing skills that can be applied at all levels in Raytheon, with the customer and collaborators, and industry partners.
• Has an extensive and established network within defence training and education.
• Capable of working within a structured programme and project management process environment.
• Applies flexibility, imagination, innovation and creative problem solving, taking novel ideas and approaches and putting them into practice
• Ability to write cogently and succinctly necessary to articulate clearly training solutions as part of effective bids