General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
Reviews and analyzes information gathered during background investigations
Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Ability to work in a dynamic and challenging environment
Ability to elicit information during an interview with minimal direction and work effectively with variety of individuals
Ability to comprehend complex and multi-source data into succinct and supportable final reports
Demonstrated high level of personal integrity and the ability to discreetly handle sensitive, personal and classified case information
Excellent writing skills and good judgment
Minimum 1 year adjudicative experience or equivalent experience in a related field or internship
1. Analyzes, summarizes and verifies information gathered during background investigations
2. Using various databases conducts searches on information needed to determinate if an individual qualifies for a clearance
3. Reviews derogatory or conflicting information and seeks additional information to clarify questionable information and discrepancies
4. If necessary, interviews Subject in person, by phone, or through written correspondence
5. May provide final recommendation for security clearance eligibility
6. Updates and maintains appropriate security records following government's requirements
7. Participates in review panels and meetings to address specific security cases with senior adjudicators and security officials
8. Participates in special projects as required
0-2 years of related experience in facility or industrial security administration, preferably in the government contracting industry.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.