Electro-Mechanical Engineer Associate - Grand Prairie, Texas
Job ID: 450347BR
Date posted: Dec. 06, 2018
City: Grand Prairie
Program: FCN SPT D
Lockheed Martin is seeking a Electro-Mechanical Packaging Design Engineer Associate for a position in Grand Prairie, TX who will be responsible for the hardware development for missile and / or fire control electronics and general packaging support. Activity will require:
Cross functional coordination to complete hardware design effort to support hardware integration for the designed weapon system.
Technical mentoring will be provided to assist with development of design skills.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance
- Candidate must have a Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Experience with 3D modeling tools (example would be Pro-E/CREO, Catia, Solidworks or similar)
- Familiar with mechanical engineering design principles: Thermal (Electronics Cooling) and Structural
- Exposure to electronic hardware is a plus: Circuit Boards, Electronics Enclosures and Harnesses
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: 4 yr and up College
Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Electrical Engineering
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day