Job ID: 463455BR
Date posted: Dec. 06, 2018
Description:This position supports Air Force Programs within the Strategic Missile Defense Line of Business within Lockheed Martin Space.
The successful candidate will provide Contracts administration support by reviewing and interpreting contract requirements, contract change impacts, extending and administering IWTAs and requests for proposal / ROMs. The individual will be proficient in understanding contract terms, articulating those positions to the business and ensuring the program teams are able to effectively understand the impacts of the agreements reached with the Customer.
Overall responsibilities include:
- Ensure contract responsibilities are compliant with LM Policies and Procedures and implementing business strategies for new business opportunities.
- Manage, participate in and / or conduct proposal preparation, contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Ability to develop solutions to a variety of complex and strategic contracting issues which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with stakeholders from other organizations, including regular senior management level briefings on key issues.
- Basic understanding of DOD FAR/DFAR contracting to work effectively and independently in a dynamic, strategic, highly visible, multi-location environment within tight deadlines.
- Experience with multiple contract types (FFP, FPIF, CPFF, CPAF/IF, T&M).
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Detail and teamwork oriented.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: No
Career Area: Contracts
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2