CarMax has been a Fortune “100 Best Companies to Work For since 2005”, was awarded a Top Workplaces honor by The Atlanta Journal Constitution and ranked one of Atlanta’s top 25 large companies since 2016, and Training magazine’s “Top 125 Training Companies” since 2008. Our culture is built upon the values of respect, integrity and transparency, and we live these values every day in how we treat our Customers and our Associates.
Establish, execute, and monitor digital communications:
At CarMax Auto Finance, we put the needs of our customers first, while helping to make the car buying experience better and more streamlined. As a Program Manager in Digital Marketing you will be the central point of contact for all digital communications for CAF. You will have a wide degree of creativity and latitude to accomplish your tasks, while acting as the point person to ensure consistency for all digital content, which will include letters and/or web messaging.
What you’ll do – essential responsibilities:
• Work in partnership with business partners to onboard a new, centralized digital communication platform. Coordinate the transition of all current letters into digital format, partner with various business partners to update verbiage and create approval workflows for review/approval of existing content and future content. Review all existing and new content for brand consistency and tone.
• Create and monitor delivery workflows (business rules & governance) for all CAF digital content including: email, letters, text, and web messaging. Program Manager is responsible to create and oversee testing processes to ensure business rules and governance are working as intended to ensure regulatory parameters are met within all digital communications for CAF.
• As digital communications program owner, you will partner with key business stakeholders to conduct new communication strategy tests (letter, email, text), report on results and make recommendations for continuation based on customer impact.
• Maintain knowledge of emerging technology and creative trends by attending relevant conferences and continuous education courses.
Be innovative in a fast-paced environment:
Continuous improvement, and adapting to change is critical to your success in this position. In this role, you will have the opportunity to own all digital communications and offer “best-in-class” ideas that will continue to make CarMax industry leaders. You will stay on top of new and emerging technology, and work in conjunction with business partners to ensure CarMax maintains the highest standards, and all regulatory parameters are being met.
Qualifications and requirements:
• Bachelor degree and/or 3 – 5 years related experience.
• Strong interpersonal skills, team player and ability to interact effectively with all operational business areas and all levels in the organization.
• Proven ability to independently manage medium (or larger) size projects from initiation to completion, ability to complete tasks in a timely manner while balancing time, multi-tasking and interruptions, and ability to recommend and drive positive change based on department/customer needs and survey findings. Use sound judgment and decision-making skills, work effectively under minimal supervision.
• Strong written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to prepare clear and concise written summaries, strong knowledge of creative design, branding and marketing communications platforms.
• Financial services experience recommended, experience working with clients in a creative environment, must be proficient in the use of Apple OS X and Microsoft Windows, and experience with Exact Target (Email Service Provider), Salesforce and/or Litmus (Email Testing and Analytics) a plus.