******* Contingent Requisition**********
The Design Interface Section within the Training and Logistics Support Directorate is seeking a Technical Support Specialist Senior for our Louisville, Kentuckylocation to assist in performing detailed analysis on a variety of Technical Data Packages in support of the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA).
This effort will consists of performing reviews of technical documentation submitted by the DLA program team including requesting, retrieving and researching technical drawings from Raytheon repositories. The selected candidate will provide recommendations required for Supply Chain’s requests for quotation. The selected candidate will build knowledge in determining the criticality of the required documentation and determine its Logistics Supportability throughout its life cycle.
The Technical Support Specialist Senior may have some experience reading and understanding drawings, parts lists, electrical schematics, technical manuals, tool catalogues etc. The Technical Support Specialist Senior will gain experience reading and understanding Class I and Class II Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), and their effect on the existing Technical Data Packages. The Technical Support Specialist Senior may utilize various engineering and scientific drawings, manuals and other related documentation in the performance of their tasks. The Technical Support Specialist Senior position may include configuration/data management tasks. The Technical Support Specialist Senior may check for work correctness.
- Familiar with reading and interpreting engineering drawings, schematics, test requirements and parts lists
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Ability to frequently establish and effectively communicate with contacts within and outside of Raytheon
- Availability for infrequent travel
- Exposure to electro-mechanical, radar, sonar, optical or laser technologies.
- Experience and understanding of Military and Industry Specifications
- Experience and understanding of Information Handling Services (IHS) Markit and its tools
- Familiar with performing Maintenance Task Analysis
- Familiar with determining proper tools and test equipment selection
- Familiar with performing equipment logical breakdowns
- Familiar with Access database
Required Education (including Major):
- High school, secondary school or equivalent with 8 years of experience. Less than 8 years of experience may be considered with candidates that have technical or vocational education.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.