Are you ready to add Mission Assurance to your skill set? Are you ready to use your technical analytical skills in the Quality Sciences? We have an immediate need within our Air Traffic Systems team located in Marlboro, MA for a Hardware Quality Engineer with strong statistical data analysis and auditing skills. You will represent the customer’s best interests, assuring product and process quality and effectiveness throughout the product life cycle from planning through post-delivery support.
As a Quality Engineer you will team with other engineers to form a highly-intellectual, statistical-approach organization to lead data driven continuous improvement for overall quality performance of our Air Traffic System Products. You will help to ensure programs meet customer objectives for Mission Assurance, working closely with other Cross Business Teams (CBTs), to affect rapid closure of issues utilizing analytical capabilities and communication skills. You will be required to problem-solve working with a team. Your work will involve planning, coordination, facilitation, analysis, coordination and influencing to achieve continuous improvement and successful program execution, focusing on Quality. You will provide Quality Sciences Subject Matter Expertise, including auditing, for work product and process compliance to meet tactical and strategic objectives. You will work at all levels of the organization to drive root cause and corrective action utilizing analytical capabilities and communications skills.
· Requires a related university degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience.
· Existing Secret clearance or ability to obtain an interim Secret clearance within 90 days
· Experience with quality systems, ISO9001/AS 9100, CMMI, quality concepts and general understanding of commercial and aerospace/defense regulations and standards.
· Analytical skills in root-cause analysis and corrective/preventive actions
· American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certification, Six Sigma Black Belt, or Lean
· 2+ years experience in continuous improvement processes such as Six Sigma and / or Lean Methodologies
· Excellence in both oral and written communication
· High energy, self-starting team player who is results based
· Ability to build effective relationships through partnering and collaboration
· Ability to operate in a dynamic and challenging, team-oriented environment
· Experience preparing and presenting product utilizing Government DD-250 and DD-1149
· Knowledge of development tools (e.g., DOORS, PDM, ClearCase, ClearQuest)
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Requires a related university degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 4 years of prior relevant experience.
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization. 129212
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.