HR Business Partner
Job ID: 458551BR
Date posted: Dec. 07, 2018
City: Palo Alto
Description:Fast paced and dynamic Engineering & Technology Human Resources team that provides strategic human capital support that aligns with the Engineering organization's strategic initiatives, including:
* Maximizing Innovation & Creativity
* Enabling Affordability & Efficiency
* Driving use of Standard Products & Common Design
* Positioning our Products & Workforce for the Future
As a strategic HR Business Partner, you will be a champion of Lockheed Martin's culture and values, partnering with our business leaders on strategic human capital initiatives. You will solve complex organizational challenges and will be an integral part of your client's leadership team. This will require you to analyze data and develop innovative solutions to support and execute Lockheed Martin's Human Capital Strategy.
Provide strategic and sustainable human capital solutions aligned to the corporate strategy, including:
* Strategic Workforce Planning and Utilization (talent acquisition, de-staffing, forecasting, etc.)
* Talent Development and Employee Engagement
* Organizational Effectiveness
* Coaching and Communications
* Employee Relations
* Compensation and Performance Management
* Project Management
You will consult with leadership at all levels (executive to emerging first line leaders), employees and cross-functional groups to provide HR support to accomplish client, organizational and corporate objectives.
You will utilize project management skills from design through implementation and sustainment to deliver value-added HR initiatives to clients and support the business.
Some travel and willingness to work extended hours on occasion is required.
- Extensive Employee Relations
- Well-developed Human Resources Business Partner experience supporting a senior level client or HR Center of Excellence experience such as Compensation, Organizational Development, Talent Management, Staffing, and Labor Relations.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects through full lifecycle (design, develop, implement) and deliver impactful results
- Proven experience in change management, such as driving change throughout the organization or leading a change effort (organizational realignment, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including the ability to develop and analyze metrics
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, HR or related field is required
- Self-motivated and resourceful with focus on action closure
- Strong Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Deep experience in Organizational Development, Leadership Coaching, Workforce Planning and Management, Compensation and/or Project Management is highly desired.
- HRBP/Generalist experience preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate sound reasoning and judgment.
- Demonstrated positive interpersonal skills with the ability to adjust style as needed to develop effective relationships with all levels of leadership, employees and peers locally and virtually
- Analytical skills and ability to present solutions to issues in a concise manner to varying levels of leadership
- Demonstrated influencing, coaching and relationship building skills
- SHRM certification as well as a current secret clearance or ability
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Human Resources
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80B-9,9,9,9,off hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,8 in wk2