Comp Systems Architect Sr Stf
Job ID: 463391BR
Date posted: Dec. 07, 2018
City: Herndon, King of Prussia
State: Pennsylvania, Virginia
Program: MS3 Program Area
Description:Looking for a career that challenges your mind, grows your skills and contributes to our Nation’s most critical missions? Do you pride yourself on solving problems that others think are impossible? If you answered yes to these questions, then we would like you to join Lockheed Martin Space's Mission Solutions, MS3 Team as one of our premier Project Engineers!
MS3 develops, delivers, and operates affordable engineering and sustainment solutions for commercial, military and intelligence users across the globe. These mission critical domains include development of innovative enterprise, cloud and application-based solutions for mission management, command and control, collection orchestration and tasking, processing, data analysis and analytics, terrestrial communication along with premier operations and sustainment capabilities of space- based programs in support of national security.
Our Project Engineers ensure successful execution of our fast pace, exciting projects. Project Engineers work closely with Program Management, Strategists, and the customer to understand and shape the technical scope, schedule, and cost of a project.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. TS/SCI is required to start.
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Math, or Engineering or equivalent experience
• Strong people and technical leadership skills
• Proven ability to organize and work on multiple projects
• Customer interaction
• Schedule / Cost Management
• Coordinate and communicate enterprise concepts, status, and concerns to other architects, leadership, customers, and development teams
• Communicate concepts and program status effectively both verbally and in writing across all levels of the organization and with the customer.
• Understand, communicate, and make a reality the customers vision
• Experience in one or more of the MS3 domain areas (e.g. Mission Management, Command Control, and Mission Processing).
- Prior experience working on IC or DoD efforts
- Proposal support
- Experience in DevOps methodology
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Program Management
Clearance Level: TS/SCI
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2