Human Capital Analysis Manager
Job ID: 463928BR
Date posted: Dec. 07, 2018
Description:Workforce Solutions & Intelligence – Global Strategic Workforce Planning, Intelligence, Analytics and HRIS organization is actively seeking Human Capital analysis professionals who like to extract, reconcile and are challenged by analyzing and using data in a business context! If you are you a skilled in this area, this is the right opportunity for you!
The successful candidate will report to the Sr. Manager, Enterprise Wide Reporting and Analytics for Lockheed Martin. This position will lead the team responsible for providing HR reporting and data analysis to HR professionals and business leaders, interfacing with a broader group of Business Area teams on reporting and HR systems. This position will be focused on HR data reporting, visualizations and decision support, as well as HR data governance.
In this position, the selected candidate:
• Provides day-to-day technical guidance and direction to a team of Human Capital Analysts focused on HR data reporting, dashboards and data governance.
• Leads team and participate in the development and execution of human capital dashboards, metrics and reporting for client organization(s).
• Fosters inclusion and engagement to motivate team and achieve results.
• Provides ongoing feedback on technical aspects of human capital reporting, including but not limited to planning, consulting, data mining, data management, metrics, dashboards and reporting.
• Ensures team and self successfully complete deliverables.
• Maintains excellent working relationships with Human Resources colleagues, including HR Business Partners, Labor Relations, Compensation, Global Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Acquisition, and Legal as needed.
• Drives lateral connectivity and collaboration within WSI and peers across the enterprise.
• Build relationships across the function, with the Business Area team members and IT
• Delivers data driven solutions that are efficient, effective, and flexible.
• Participates in the development and execution of human capital analytics for client organization(s).
• In addition to providing technical leadership to assigned team, effectively manage human capital analytics and projects for assigned client organization(s).
• Represents the company with professional associations.
• Maintains ongoing communication with business clients.
• Utilizes Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, and Access), and other software tools/ solutions (e.g., SQL, WebFOCUS/ FOCUS, Hyperion, OBIEE, SPSS, SharePoint, PeopleSoft, BrassRing) as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Demonstrated experience extracting, cleansing, and analyzing data for a large company (10,000 or more employees).
• Demonstrated experience presenting analyses and recommendations to non-technical audiences.
• Track record of building business relationships across organizational lines and experiences working in a matrix environment.
• Advanced knowledge of HR data in at least one HR Function (e.g. Benefits, Compensation, Talent Acquisition).
• Advanced reporting capability with experience extracting data from a centralized data source and integration with disparate data sources.
• Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of data extraction tools (e.g.: SQL, WebFOCUS, BOBJ).
• Intermediate to Advanced data visualization capabilities with tools such as Tableau.
• Demonstrated experience managing projects and initiatives, including developing. project plans, preparing corresponding communication plans, identifying milestones, deadlines and metrics to assess outcomes/results.
• Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders using multiple methods based on context.
• Demonstrated leadership of direct employees, matrix employees or as a team lead.
• Experience working in A&D industry.
• Understanding of best practices designing user-friendly, intuitive, interactive data visualizations.
• Familiarity with Oracle PeopleSoft HRMS.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS2100 ENTERPRISE BUSINESS SERVICES
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Human Resources
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day