System Integration/Test Engineer/Automatic Test/ ATE/ Orlando
Job ID: 464037BR
Date posted: Dec. 07, 2018
Program: F35 EOTS
Description:Test Engineering Recurring Support. Will open and close service requests for test equipment failures. Write code to update test procedures using LabVIEW and Test Stand. Review test files and documents for failed product tests. Work with LMStar test stations and have knowledge of STORM programming architecture. Work closely with test operators and assist in training operators how to perform tests. Use environmental stress screening thermal chambers and vibration fixtures. Provide weekly status reports regarding test station upgrades and failures.
• Demonstrated experience with test equipment processes of documentation; materials procurement; and fabrication.
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Experience in oral and written communication to present and to motivate
• Knowledge of earned value management
• Capable of working in a fast paced, demanding environment providing independent thinking, problem resolution and action with minimal direct oversight by senior management.
• Background in test equipment work item proposal development and execution.
• Experience in test equipment practices for the prototype build environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Test Engineering
Clearance Level: None
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day