System Integration/Test Engineer/Automatic Test/ ATE/ Orlando
Job ID: 463962BR
Date posted: Dec. 07, 2018
Description:This position is for the Technical Lead on the F-35 EOTS program. The individual will be responsible for maintaining technical excellence for the development and maintenance of the F-35 test equipment. They will be the Subject Matter Expert for the other F-35 engineers to go to for technical help. This individual must already have experience with F-35 test equipment and LMSTAR STORM programming experience. Travel to Ocala and Jacksonville will be required at times to assist in troubleshooting test equipment issues as needed. This position reports to the Senior Manager on F-35. MFCREFER
• Demonstrated experience with test equipment processes of documentation; materials procurement; and fabrication.
• Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications to include Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Experience in oral and written communication to present and to motivate
• Knowledge of earned value management
• Capable of working in a fast paced, demanding environment providing independent thinking, problem resolution and action with minimal direct oversight by senior management.
• Background in test equipment work item proposal development and execution.
• Experience in test equipment practices for the prototype build environment.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0385 MISSILES AND FIRE CONTROL
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Test Engineering
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day