Job ID: 461520BR
Date posted: Dec. 07, 2018
City: Fort Worth
Description:Position is for a Project Engineer for the Project Management and Engineering (PME) team in the Integrated Fighter Group (IFG). The selected candidate will be part of the PME team working across all IFG programs (F-22/F-16/T-50) to ensure program requirements are met and technical issues are addressed. Responsibilities include developing, analyzing and disseminating program performance metrics, tracking program risks and opportunities, and analyzing and reporting program issues. The selected candidate will coordinate with the lead Systems Engineer, project managers, project engineers and IFG cost and schedule integrators, including providing cost and schedule analysis and staffing projections. This specific position will also serve as a Control Account Manager (CAM) responsible for tracking and reporting cost, schedule, and technical performance of multiple control accounts in accordance with established Earned Value (EV) techniques and processes using IFG program level tools. Candidate will be responsible for presentations to multiple levels of leadership within the IFG organization, and therefore must have excellent communication skills.
• Must be a US citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access
• Experienced in managing cost and schedule for a project or program
• Experience developing and executing program and project plans
• Experience with technical projects or programs. Must have a strong understanding of systems engineering principles and processes
• Understanding of risk/opportunity management process
• Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education
• Project management Professional (PMP) certification a plus
• Prior experience with project management or project engineering is desirable
• Experience with Agile concepts planning and development are desirable
• Experience as a Cost Integrator, Schedule Integrator or Control Account Manager (CAM)
• Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM) tools
• Experience with Microsoft Access databases and SharePoint tools
• Strong proven and demonstrated teamwork, organizational and communication skills
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Yes
Career Area: Systems Engineering: Other
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day