Financial Analyst, Staff
Job ID: 462679BR
Date posted: Dec. 07, 2018
Description:This position will be responsible for the day-to-day execution of ADP Program Finance activities. This position supports a multitude of program finance functions; including the ability to act independently in establishing / managing Performance Measurement Baselines, analysis and reconciliation of actual costs, development of Estimate at Complete (EAC), conducting Earned Value analysis and determination of appropriate Earned Value techniques, and associated variance analysis using various Enterprise toolsets including Cobra. The candidate will also perform multiple financial cost analyses including cost allocation, controlling costs, and preparation of reports and contractual deliverables, assisting with the development and documentation of corrective action plans, andpreparing analysis for presentation to various levels of leadership.
***Must be a US Citizen. This position is located at a facility that requires special access. Ability to obtain a DoD Secret clearance.
• Bachelor's degree with 8 years accounting/finance experience.
• Minimum 4 years experience with Earned Value
• Management System (EVMS) concepts and their application.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite Products with emphasis on Excel.
• Financial analysis skills.
• Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business.
• Familiarity with Systems, Applications, Products Software (SAP).
• Familiarity with Hyperion/Accounting Data Analysis and Reporting (ADAR).
• Experience in developing program budgets and Estimates at Completion.
• Data analysis through use of self-developed queries.
• Familiarity with cost systems similar to CostView and WInsight.
• High degree of interpersonal skills required in interfacing with Senior Leadership, Control Account Managers,
• Program Management leads, and other Program Finance personnel across multiple sites.
• Experience in taking raw data and presenting it in written/oral form for concise management reports.
• Experience with formal CPR/IPMR Reporting.
• Ability to lead and mentor less senior analysts.
• Experience in playing a key role within a diverse team made of many different disciplines.
• DoD Secret clearance.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS0343 AERONAUTICS COMPANY
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: Finance
Clearance Level: Secret
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: FLEX9x80A-Friday off in 2nd week w/flex hrs/day