• Serves as VTC / AV scheduler / technician in classified and unclassified audio and video teleconferencing networks and systems.
• The VIS scheduler is the first line customer interface for scheduling VTCs and for VTC systems technical support.
• The Scheduler assists customers with questions regarding VTC scheduling, distant- end connectivity, and troubleshooting with customers via telephone and/or VTC.
• The responsibilities include scheduling VTCs in Microsoft Outlook, scheduling DISA Global Video Services (GVS) when needed, and responding to equipment testing requests from outside agencies.
• Provides limited technical support to VTC and AV events in scheduling, set-up, and testing / troubleshooting of events.
• The successful candidate will have experience working independently in a fast-paced military environment.
• Active TS/SCI clearance is required
• Associate’s degree and 1+ year of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 2+ years of experience.
Two years’ experience in the following areas:
• Scheduling and facilitating VTC events.
• Providing technical services in a DOD environment.
Required knowledge and experience of the following equipment:
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Codecs (Cisco C60, S80 or similar).
• Desk Top VTC units (Cisco EX series or similar)
• Audio Visual equipment (monitors, projectors, audio amplifiers)
Desired knowledge and experience of the following equipment:
• MCU bridge (Cisco Codian or similar) Certifications Comptia Security Plus is desired