BRIEF POSITION SUMMARY:
The Coordinator II of Customer Relations supports the Coordinator team to meet or exceed team goals for General Inquiry contacts, Reviews, Home Office coverage and Shockoe support. The Coordinator II will identify opportunities and make recommendations to improve team execution in functional areas such as channel volume, response time, documentation procedures, best practices, and trend analysis. The Coordinator II will establish and maintain onboarding and other training plans that are in line with the department goals and processes.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide excellent customer service to general inquiry calls from customers and/or politely route calls to the appropriate party as appropriate. Enthusiastically assist customers that call with questions about purchasing a vehicle or are in need of some general assistance. Ensures that daily, weekly and monthly service level agreements are achieved. Identify and transfer requests for internal contacts in a warm and friendly manner. Greet home office visitors
• Respond to assigned emails, review sites, letters and other general inquiry contacts
• Support Coordinator new hires by shadowing, completing call reviews and providing feedback. Provides feedback on calls to peers and visiting managers.
• Continue to look for ways to update and enhance the Coordinator onboarding experience.
• Responsible for tracking General Inquiry and Receptionist Queue performance, identifying opportunities to improve the customer experience and measuring processes improvement
• Analyze call volume, key metrics in comparison to goal, and labor hours allocation across all General Inquiry Coordinators, Phone Analysts and Visiting Managers. Leverage data to make recommendations to Team Manager on scheduling and resource needs.
• Maintain General Inquiry and Phone Analyst process documents, trainings, and key communications in the shared collaborative tools repository
• Serve as a SME for Customer Relations team’s collaborative tools
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Willing to challenge upwards appropriately in the best interest of CarMax
• Ability to build and maintain strong relationships throughout the organization
• Ability to prioritize to achieve long-term and short-term results
• Ability to develop, execute and adjust a plan with high degree of independence
• Ability to support associate through constructive feedback and encouragement.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Three or more years of experience of customer service
• Demonstrated history of critical thinking skills and analytical curiosity
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel