• Tier 1 Administrator will participate as a member of integrated government/contractor team of technical and functional experts in the conduct of Global Command and Command System – Joint (GCCS-J) and Automated Information Discovery Environment (AIDE) administration; software application support, configuration management support, and IT support services supporting U.S. Central Command (USCENTCOM) GCCS/AIDE services.
General duties will include:
• Set up administrator and service accounts, maintain system documentation, and tune system performance.
• Perform systems administration, software application support, configuration management support, and IT support services to Headquarters USCENTCOM, and their components for the support of GCCS-J which includes the suite of applications; Active Directory, DNS, Exchange, Time Server, Agile Client, Joint Targeting Toolbox (JTT) and Joint Range Extender (JRE).
• Support infrastructures in a mixed Windows/UNIX environment and Red Hat Linux.
• Modify and maintain UNIX/Linux & Windows Hardware & Software configurations.
• Implement and maintain Window desktops, ICEBREAKER and THOR kits.
• Analyze system faults, troubleshoot and run diagnostic tests on operating systems and hardware to detect problems.
• Perform systems administration, software application support, configuration management support, and IT support services to Headquarters USCENTCOM, and their components for the support of AIDE applications to include: CONOPS, Target Library, Intel Confidence Tracking Tool, CEREBRO, ARES, Video Exploitation and Recording System, ISR Tool Kit, Cypher and Technical Information Reporting System.
Travel and Shift Requirements
• This is a shift work position to support 24/7 GCCS/AIDE operations; Nights, weekends and holidays. Candidate must be able and willing to work up to 12 hour shifts, as-needed.
• Candidate must also be available for and willing to travel, including international deployment to austere environments up to 15% annually and for durations of up to one-month at a time.
• A valid U.S. passport and compliance with all USCENTCOM deployment regulations for immunization and travel are required.