• Candidate will create and modify detailed models and drawings using SolidWorks.
• Experience with Solid Edge, CREO, and Autocad also desired.
• Ideal if candidate has SolidWorks Product Data Management (PDM) experience.
• Ideal if candidate has electrical and schematic experience.
• Candidate will lead team creating/updating Technical Data Packages; being familiar with ASME standards, Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing, Technical Data Packages, and military drawing standards desired.
• Candidate will work closely with engineers, senior technicians, drafters, and customer to capture design and to document installation of electronic C4ISR equipment and associated wiring into Tactical Vehicles.
• Candidate will assign parts, subassemblies and/or assemblies to drafters and work independently as well as in a collective team effort to effect changes to design and/or documentation. Must be detail oriented and able to communicate complex ideas in a production floor environment.
• Under minimal supervision, performs a variety of moderate and complex tasks and uses tools to include calipers, gage tools, tape measures and other mechanical devices to aid in design development and verification / validation of first article pieces.
• Candidate should possess hands-on mechanical / electromechanical knowledge and aptitude with a good understanding of currently accepted manufacturing processes and ISO procedures.
Require Education Experience:
• AA + 3 or 5 years’ experience in lieu of a degree. Minimum of 2 years of 3D parametric modeling and SolidWorks drafting experience