full-time employee contract
ManTech International Corporation is looking to grow our team by seeking a top talent as a Senior DevSecOps Automation Engineer; currently providing services to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) component of the United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
As a member of a highly motivated and efficient team, the ideal candidate would be able to self-manage, analyze manual tasks for architecting automated solutions, think outside of the box, connect the dots, spur innovation, incorporate industry best practices, and deliver sound products to our federal customer. We also expect for the candidate to sprinkle DevOps and Agile principles to others across the contract and take pride in mentoring others to succeed in the mission. The candidate will also possess expertise in Automation Scripting languages and understand the Infrastructure Development Lifecycle.
The Senior DevSecOps Automation Engineer will:
• Migrate, design, plan and integrate cloud computing and virtualization systems using infrastructure as code (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Salt) and modern cloud-native deployment techniques (DevSecOps, DevOps, Canary, Blue-Green).
• Develop automation scripts to gain efficiencies for deployment and operations of on-premises, virtual and cloud systems and custom software.
• Understand the following platforms: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Compute
• Prioritize workload to accommodate and deliver on multiple projects on time and on budget.
• Collaborate with other team members – developers, designers, and project managers – to deliver high quality creative products.