Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) is seeking a Radar Signal Analyst in support of the Sensors Test, Analysis, Requirements, and Simulation (STARS) Product Office. The successful candidate will support the current and evolving Strategic Systems Engineering Services (SSES) efforts for the Systems, Simulation, Software, and Integration (S3I) Directorate customer. S3I, within the US Army Aviation and Missile Research, Development and Engineering Center (AMRDEC) has development and support responsibilities for many weapon systems, related support systems, and associated enhancements. The Strategic Systems domain includes activities for Combatant Commanders (COCOMs), Agencies, and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) efforts. The candidate will conduct daily duties at the S3I Directorate, Redstone Arsenal, AL.
The mid-level candidate is responsible for analyzing strategic radar signal data and developing presentations of results for technical briefings to leadership. The candidate should be a self-starter and be able to operate with minimal supervision.
• Understanding of radar signal and data processing
• Experience as a radar signal data analyst
• Strong MATLAB knowledge and experience
• Strong PERL script knowledge and experience
• Strong LINUX knowledge and experience
• Ability to generate clear, concise, and intuitive presentation of results
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and reporting practices
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Able to work well in a team environment
• Secret clearance
• Familiarity with AN/TPY-2 and/or SBX
• Familiarity with the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) pre- and post-test analysis activities and procedures
• Experience with root cause analysis of Strategic radar systems and interoperability
• Applicants must have a minimum of a BS in Electrical Engineering, Physics, or similar degree field, and a minimum of 6 years relevant experience
This position requires a U.S. Person 129482BR 129482
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.