General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
Core Hrs 0630-1830
Interact and coordinate with the workforce regarding training and scheduling
Coordinate with various training providers on training needed. Prepare and disseminate vacancies and keep customer updated on the status of their vacancies
Communicate professionally with customers and anticipate needs. Will directly support to staff officers. Potentially be in direct contact with 20-25 officers regarding their training needs. Expected to rapidly become familiar with training needs for staff. Prepare and disseminate status reports. Perform, research, retrieve information from databases and prioritize work requests. Maintain accurate spreadsheets to track tasking's. Detailed oriented and able to organize large amounts of information. Keep management informed on status of all activity. Independently conduct research in order to answer tasks. Track data pertaining to the training needs/requirements/status for the office.. Orepare Management Committee entries for a weekly senior meeting.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
5-8 years of related administrative experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.