General Dynamics Information Technology (www.gdit.com)
1. Provides analysis and research for national security, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
2. Prepares assessments of current threats and trends based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
3. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success.
4. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes.
5. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies and subject areas.
6. Participates in special projects as required.
7. Knowledge of the principles, methods, processes, and applicable regulations involved in intelligence analysis.
8. Familiarity with U.S. dissemination processes and procedures.
9. Knowledge of U.S. FDO processes, procedures and regulations.
10. Experience researching and writing intelligence reports.
11. Specific certifications or military education/training may be required, depending on job assignment.
12. Conducts formal and informal system and software application instruction and assists in the scheduling and administration of all classes and preparation of course training materials.
13. Assists with the development of new systems or updates to existing systems to meet client needs. Identifies and recommends emergent relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes.
14. Assists in the development and update of project documentation including system procedures and training materials.
15. May conduct functional testing of various systems or applications.
16. Individual uses subject matter expertise to provide technical support to a variety of military-related projects and programs including pre-deployment training.
17. This position will require shift work in support of real world operations.
2-5 years of related experience supporting intelligence operations.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#BICES and #CJPOST
Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.