Narrowband Transmit/Receive Lead
Job ID: 463979BR
Date posted: Dec. 10, 2018
City: King of Prussia
Description:The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space.
At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every day we use our unique skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems. Our culture encourages employees to dream big, perform with excellence and create incredible products. We provide the resources, inspiration and focus and if you have the passion and courage to dream big, we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
• You, as the Narrowband Transmit/Receive Lead, will own all technical, cost, schedule, and performance related activities to implement the Narrowband Transmit and Narrowband Receive subsystems for the CTS system.
• The Narrowband Subsystems provide the command, telemetry and ranging capabilities as well as Built-In Test Equipment (BITE) and related elements.
• You will oversee the effort to design, develop, procure, fabricate, integrate and test the required upgrades for the Narrowband Subsystems.
• The scope of the Narrowband Subsystem includes frequency converters, modulators, demodulators, fiber optic data transport, RF test equipment, ranging systems, HPAs, ADCs/DACs, etc.
• You will be responsible for oversight of the subcontractors, RF engineers, programmers, hardware designers, integration & test engineers, and other technical staff to implement the subsystems.
Typically has 14 - 20 years of professional experience.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
• Paid time off
• Work/life balance
• Career development
• Mentorship opportunities
• Rewards & recognition
* Excellent communicator and demonstrated ability to brief high-levels of customer management.
* Previous experience developing and delivering highly reliable RF subsystems
* Previous experience or familiarity developing a test plan and procedures for sell-off of a subsystem and hand-off and support to System Integration, Verification and Test is desired.
* Previous experience managing subcontracts for RF components or subsystems
RT Logic 400 Narrowband Receiver
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: ESS4400 SPACE
Relocation Available: Possible
Career Area: RF Engineering
Clearance Level: TS/SCI
Virtual Location: no
Work Schedule: 9x80A-9,9,9,9,8 hrs/d in wk1, /9,9,9,9,off in wk2