Security - Sr. Industrial Security Specialist
The candidate selected for this Senior Industrial Security Specialist position at our Tewksbury, MA location will routinely interface with Program Management and government customers. Responsibilities include oversight and performance of security tasks to support program operations and provide security guidance regarding program development/operations, assure compliance with applicable government and company regulations. Other duties include the ability to develop, obtain approval, and implement security policies and procedures for complex programs, including, personnel processing, administering security indoctrinations and debriefings, conducting security reviews, visitor control, developing solutions to program challenges and conducting program related investigations.
This position requires an active U.S. Top Secret Security Clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
- Active Top Secret clearance current within six years upon hire.
- Comprehensive knowledge of all SAP guidelines, to include the DOD Manual 5205.07 Vol. 1 – 4 and Joint Air Force Army Navy (JAFAN) 6/0 manual
- Ability to write thorough OPSEC plans, work closely with program management and engineers to ensure the plan is executable, and work in an environment with complex requirements.
- Ability to write comprehensive Standard Operating Procedure guidelines.
- Demonstrated ability to work cohesively and effectively as both a Security and Program teammate with all parties in dynamic situations.
- Proven ability to go above and beyond to assist, support and resolve any/all program operations ranging from daily operations to special projects with immediate timelines.
- Must be flexible and display sound judgment when making decisions that affect the security of the programs supported.
- Investigate security infractions/violations and prepare reports specifying the potential for loss or compromise and the associated risk to the program(s).
- Ability to study and analyze the work being executed to ensure that all OPSEC aspects of the program are being addressed appropriately.
- Demonstrated positive working relationship with internal and external customers
- Working knowledge of RMF / JSIG requirements.
- Familiarity with JPAS system and able to obtain an account upon hire.
- Experience with both self-inspections and formal program inspection process.
- Able and available to share alarm response duties afterhours and weekends.
Required Education (including Major):
- Working knowledge of ICD 705 construction requirements.
- Experience with Perspective, Access Commander databases.
- Familiarity with the security bid and BOE (Basis of Estimate) processes.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills, adept at multi-tasking and initiating projects.
What’s YOUR Mission?
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 years of experience in Special Access Programs.
- Major: Homeland Security, Security Management, Business or related field
Here at Raytheon, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, Raytheon offers a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits Raytheon offers include paternal leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Find out why Forbes ranks us among the top 500 of America’s Best Employers by visiting us online at .
Stay Connected: Don’t miss out on what’s happening at Raytheon.
“Diversity is at the heart of all we do at Raytheon. We embrace diversity and diverse opinions; we treat people with dignity and respect to support our inclusive culture. This allows us to retain and attract the world-class talent and supplier base we need to develop the innovative solutions our global customers depend on. We view our diversity as a competitive advantage as a key enabler of our growth."
- Thomas A. Kennedy
Raytheon Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.