Raytheon Company, with 2016 sales of $24 billion, a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. Founded in 1922, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration, capabilities in C5I (command, control, communications, computing, cyber and intelligence), sensing, effects and mission support services. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts. Raytheon employs 63,000 people worldwide.
Raytheon’s Office of General Counsel is seeking a Sr. Manager, Ethics to provide support to the business Ethics Director implementing the Company’s Ethics & Business Conduct program.
The specific responsibilities will include:
- Supports implementation of Raytheon's Ethics and Business Conduct Program and assures consistency in approach to compliance and standards of business conduct.
- Assures effective training and communication of ethics and compliance policies.
- Investigates alleged misconduct, compliance related matters, and other significant issues that are reported to Corporate Ethics.
- Functions as ethics advisor, responding to requests for opinion, including advice to leaders and employees on courses of action to deal with ethics issues.
- Collaborates with management and other staff functions to integrate ethics and compliance into the business and recommends strategies (training, communication, etc.) to reinforce proper business conduct.
- Assists Director, Ethics and Business Conduct with training, communicating, implementing and monitoring all aspects of the Corporate Ethics Program.
- Assures that a confidential communications process is maintained, which assists employees to raise ethics-related concerns without fear of retribution.
- In consultation with the Office of General Counsel, assures that procedures are in place for addressing violations of Raytheon's Code of Conduct, including procedures for investigating and resolving substantiated matters by appropriate and consistent corrective action.
- 12 Years, with related Bachelors degree
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
- Business acumen
- Strong business partnerships
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Strong research and investigation skills
- Strong critical thinking skills and judgment
- Enterprise collaboration experience
- International experience
- Leadership presence
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.