The Proposal Evaluator will be assigned to high priority proposals in Raytheon’s Intelligence, Information and Services (IIS) business. The Proposal Evaluator will provide feedback and recommendations in formal reviews (Pink Team, Red Team, Gold Team), representing the customer’s perspective. The Proposal Evaluator may also provide advice and mentoring to proposal teams regarding proposal compliance, quality, and efficiency.
The Proposal Evaluator will:
Required Skills or Experience:
- Plan, organize, lead, and report results of proposal reviews
- Evaluate proposals at Pink Team, Red Team, and Gold Team reviews, using the customer’s Source Selection Process and RFP evaluation criteria
- Review proposals for completeness, quality, compliance (FAR, TINA, RFP, RTN policies), strengths, win themes, and horizontal integration
- Assess proposal risk and recommend mitigations
- Document and share lessons learned
- Identify, analyze, and help implement improvements to proposal processes
- Mentor Capture and Proposal Teams on how to write a winning proposal
Desired Skills or Experience
- Five years working in a proposal evaluation and source selection role, as a government employee or procurement support contractor
- Familiarity with evaluation and scoring processes in federal acquisitions
- Ability to scope, schedule, manage, prioritize, and execute assignments
- Strong leadership, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Eligibility for security clearance
- Willingness to travel extensively within the U.S.
- Willingness to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays when needed to meet proposal schedule demands
- Working knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), and/or civilian agency acquisition processes
- Experience in drafting RFPs, especially Instructions and Evaluation Criteria
- Existing DoD or Intelligence Community clearances, TS/SCI preferred
- Will require access to EX/IM controlled technical information
Work location can be either Richardson, TX, Aurora, CO, Dulles, VA, Indianapolis, IN or Burlington, MA
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.