DynCorp Recruiting (www.dyn-intl.com)
The Capture Analyst Senior performs capture and proposal development functions in support of critical new business competitive captures and their related proposal submissions. Performs market research and competitive analysis to initiate and develop capture strategies. Develops the Proposal Management Plan and ensure identified strategies and approaches are executed in the proposal.
· Works with Capture Lead in development of a capture plan which includes a description and analysis of the opportunity, the customer, the competition, team, pursuit/win strategy, CONOPs, pricing strategy, and capture resource needs, with an integrated action/contact plan.
· Ensures teams are established across COE’s in support of assessment / RFP analysis and execution of pricing and proposal development.
· Supports Capture and Proposal Business Decision Gate reviews for smaller pursuits or task orders as assigned.
· Participates in win strategy, competitive assessment, and in pricing strategy workshops and provides data for preparation of strategic action plans, return on investment, and risk assessments.
· Works with Capture Lead to ensure winning technical, management, price, and past performance approaches are developed by the capture team, and are clearly annotated in the proposal.
· Participates in draft/final Request for Proposal analyses and develops questions for customer.
· Assists during various stages of proposal development. Provides assistance to Proposal Manager in development and execution of a Proposal Management Plan, including technical, management, pricing, and past performance/corporate experience.
· Assists in timely selection and participation in pursuit process of key personnel for program implementation and management.
· Provides necessary data to build and develop the Capture Budget, including the bid and proposal budgets, updating as required. Creates budget requests in the DI CRM tool and forwards them for approval.
· Supports information and decision briefings for senior management.
· Ensures data is updated and kept current in the DI CRM tool.
· Performs other qualified duties as assigned.
· Knowledge of federal contract costs and pricing principles.
· Excellent organization skills and able to multi-task.
· Knowledge of government customer, not limited to DoD, DoS, DoJ, USAID, regulations, cultures and systems of foreign governments in regions of interest.
· Basic knowledge of the capture management process or competitive assessments.
· Strong interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy, and flexibility to work effectively and cross organizationally with senior managers, employees, and the general public.
· Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite Applications such as Project, Excel, Word, SharePoint and Access.
Desired Experience / Skills:
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
About DynCorp International