The CSM Cyber Warfare Campaign leader will report to the CSM VP and is a member of the CSM leadership team. This role will be responsible for positioning Raytheon as the partner of choice supporting our key U.S. defense customers by creating innovative technologies, defining the pipeline and building relationships to establish Raytheon as the leader in cyber warfare as our market evolves.
The campaign leader will specialize in delivering cyber network defense solutions and cyber technical operations in support of the military, government and intelligence communities. This role is responsible for overall growth, execution and customer intimacy with full accountability and authority for leading and managing the business successfully. This includes profit and loss management, the development of strategic plans to accelerate growth and profitability, specifically focused on contracts in support of the Dept of Defense Cyber Operations. The Campaign Director will provide strategic planning (formulation, implementation and oversight), long-term growth goals including competitive and business intelligence support for existing markets and new competitions within the classified marketplace. This role will oversee all capture efforts and support timely management of gate reviews, process compliance and transition to the execution team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide strategic leadership to the campaign and other matrixed, functional leadership
- Identifying and developing approaches to pursue new opportunities to increase business base by developing customer roadmaps with customer, identifying initial capability and an architecture
- Work with cross-functional and multi-company teams to translate customer needs and technology trends into solution definitions that provide customers with a flexible, cost-effective staffing and technical framework
- Develop and execute compelling market strategies along with competitive program win strategies that yield results
- Partner with businesses, mission area, and functional leaders to successfully execute and achieve all campaign milestones
- Accountable for financial forecasting and planning activities including AOP
- Prepare and present executive level briefings to business leadership teams, senior executives, internal and external customers
Desirable Skills, Experience, Knowledge:
- Twelve (12) to Fourteen (14) plus years of program management experience with multiple projects of up to and exceeding $100M
- Senior level military or government senior executive level experience or equivalent corporate business experience.
- Well established customer networks with senior leaders throughout the military, government and DoD community
- Ability to promote the company through personal engagement with customers at senior-level meetings and conferences and has ability to engage senior Cyber leaders across the cyber Industry.
- Existing Cyber or Computer Network Defense system experience
- Clear thinker with strategic capacity to sift through complex information and influence the organization on the critical few priorities.
- Strong performance in the management of programs with a history of assignment to positions of progressively greater authority and responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills – Experience in preparing and delivering briefings for customers and senior management
- Excellent leadership and team-building skills including leading matrixed teams
- Demonstrated knowledge of acquisition strategy
- Active TS/SCI clearance. Poly preferred.
- Big picture thinker with demonstrated experience taking customer's high-level vision and / or Statement-of-Objectives (SOO) and shaping opportunity
- Demonstrated experience developing customer roadmaps that show how to achieve statement of objectives in a way that provides the customer with an initial capability quickly & defines an architecture that can be expanded to goal of spiral development / block upgrade approach
- Demonstrated success working with customer to propose a series of on-contract studies to define concepts & develop detailed requirements that enable developers to craft a comprehensive proposal (cost, schedule & technical)
Bachelor’s degree, an advanced degree preferred.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.