Kellogg Brown & Root (www.kbrjobs.com)
Title: IHO: Sr. Manager Costpoint & TE
Job Number: 1076364
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Sr. Manager Costpoint & TE
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Manage team of 5 to 6 subject matter experts for the support of Costpoint and T&E
• Maintenance and support of Costpoint master data (accounts, organizations, pools, PAGs, vendors, customers, exchange rates and security roles)
• Assisting troubleshooting issues with all Costpoint modules
• Support entire FIST team in maintaining multiple systems interfaces, integrations and day to day operation
• Establish, create and manage service level agreements for team and provide ongoing support model that meets business needs
• Provide guidance, recommendations and best practices for Costpoint and T&E
• Act as liaison and central POC for all SOX, Internal and external Audit and SODs
• Partner with Shared Services to administer and configure the T&E system to meet requirements identified by Business and Functional leads.
• Work with IT to evaluate, escalate and resolve defects within the Costpoint - including evaluate scenarios, devise and execute various test plans including smoke, unit, regression and integration.
• Evaluate system constraints and controls for special projects; gather requirements and provide detailed project plans in order to meet business needs and deadlines
• Partner with IT on systems maintenance (planned or unplanned), outages, enhancements and upgrades
• Deliver training, project management and organization change management as needed
• Ensure change control procedures and processes are followed in accordance with KBR corporate policies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelors degree and minimum 10 years of relevant business experience, with 5 years supervisory experience
5-10 years of Deltek Costpoint and T&E experience as an administrator or functional SME
US citizenship is required and ability to obtain security clearance.
Experience with all aspects of technical support for Costpoint, this includes system upgrades, planning, design as well as troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
Understanding of the underlying Costpoint and Deltek T&E databases and concepts, working/temp tables, etc.
Understanding of PL/SQL scripts, queries.
Working knowledge of front end applications screens, functions and job processing and how these tie to the database tables and other applications, functions and processes
Implementation experience for Costpoint 7.1.1 and Deltek TE 9.0.1 a plus